You can find below details on how to remove DeviceListApi 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DeviceListApi 18.104.22.168 from your computerElectro Industries
. More info about Electro Industries can be found here
. Please follow http://www.electroind.com
if you want to read more on DeviceListApi 22.214.171.124 on Electro Industries's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\tools folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DeviceListApi 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\tools\uninstall-DeviceListApi.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called DeviceListApi.exe and its approximative size is 19.50 KB (19968 bytes).
DeviceListApi 188.8.131.52 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 105.01 KB (107529
bytes) on disk:
- DeviceListApi.exe (19.50 KB)
- uninstall-DeviceListApi.exe (49.01 KB)
- LanguageEditor.exe (36.50 KB)
The current page applies to DeviceListApi 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
DeviceListApi 18.104.22.168 is an application released by the software company Electro Industries. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall DeviceListApi 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DeviceListApi 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DeviceListApi 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "DeviceListApi 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the DeviceListApi 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DeviceListApi 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DeviceListApi 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceListApi 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.electroind.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\tools\uninstall-DeviceListApi.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeviceListApi 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing DeviceListApi 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceListApi 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DeviceListApi 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DeviceListApi 22.214.171.124 by Electro Industries from your PC, we are not saying that DeviceListApi 126.96.36.199 by Electro Industries is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeviceListApi 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:43:24.587