Device Doctor v4.0.136
This info is about Device Doctor v4.0.136 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Device Doctor v4.0.136 from your PCDevice Doctor Software Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Device Doctor Software Inc.. Click on http://www.devicedoctor.com/
to get more information about Device Doctor v4.0.136 on Device Doctor Software Inc.'s website. Device Doctor v4.0.136 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Device Doctor directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Device Doctor v4.0.136 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Device Doctor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. DeviceDoctor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.94 MB (9377256 bytes) on disk.
Device Doctor v4.0.136 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.89 MB (16663665
bytes) on disk.
- DDSchedule.exe (2.23 MB)
- DDTray.exe (2.38 MB)
- DeviceDoctor.exe (8.94 MB)
- stub64.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.136
of Device Doctor v4.0.136.
Device Doctor v4.0.136 is a program marketed by the software company Device Doctor Software Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Device Doctor v4.0.136 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Device Doctor v4.0.136 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Device Doctor v4.0.136 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Device Doctor v4.0.136". The Device Doctor v4.0.136 application will be found very quickly. When you select Device Doctor v4.0.136 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Device Doctor v4.0.136, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Device Doctor v4.0.136:
- The publisher is: http://www.devicedoctor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Device Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Device Doctor v4.0.136.
8. After removing Device Doctor v4.0.136, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Device Doctor v4.0.136 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Device Doctor v4.0.136 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Device Doctor v4.0.136 by Device Doctor Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Device Doctor v4.0.136 by Device Doctor Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Device Doctor v4.0.136 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 16:39:54.000