Device Doctor Pro v3.2
Device Doctor Pro v3.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Device Doctor Pro v3.2 from your systemDevice Doctor Software Inc.
. More information on Device Doctor Software Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Device Doctor Pro v3.2 can be seen at http://www.devicedoctor.com/
. Device Doctor Pro v3.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Device Doctor Pro folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Device Doctor Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Device Doctor Pro v3.2. The application's main executable file is called DDoctorPro.exe and its approximative size is 3.09 MB (3240296 bytes).
Device Doctor Pro v3.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.20 MB (5457392
bytes) on disk.
- DDoctorPro.exe (3.09 MB)
- DDProTray.exe (1,014.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of Device Doctor Pro v3.2.
If you're planning to uninstall Device Doctor Pro v3.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Device Doctor Pro v3.2:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Device Doctor Pro
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Device Doctor Pro_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Device Doctor Pro_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Device Doctor Pro_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Device Doctor Pro_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Device Doctor Pro_is1\UninstallString
Device Doctor Pro v3.2 is an application by Device Doctor Software Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Device Doctor Pro v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Device Doctor Pro v3.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Device Doctor Pro v3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Device Doctor Pro v3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Device Doctor Pro v3.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Device Doctor Pro v3.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Device Doctor Pro v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Device Doctor Pro v3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.devicedoctor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Device Doctor Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Device Doctor Pro v3.2.
8. After removing Device Doctor Pro v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Device Doctor Pro v3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Device Doctor Pro v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Device Doctor Pro v3.2 by Device Doctor Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Device Doctor Pro v3.2 by Device Doctor Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Device Doctor Pro v3.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 20:54:58.743