DevExpress Components 17.2
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Developer Express Inc.. Usually the DevExpress Components 17.2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.3.exe /SKIPVERIFY is the full command line if you want to remove DevExpress Components 17.2. The application's main executable file is named ProjectConverter.exe and its approximative size is 1.93 MB (2025472 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in DevExpress Components 17.2. They occupy 368.55 MB (386456528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.3.exe (350.34 MB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (510.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (1.03 MB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (1.93 MB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (44.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (63.00 KB)
- DBUpdater.v17.2.exe (31.50 KB)
- TestExecutor.v17.2.exe (25.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v17.2.exe (42.00 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (98.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.41 MB)
- SkinEditor.v2.exe (7.91 MB)
- SvgIconBuilder.exe (1.39 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.2.3
of DevExpress Components 17.2. For more DevExpress Components 17.2 versions please click below:
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a program marketed by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 17.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DevExpress Components 17.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress Components 17.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevExpress Components 17.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 02:43:20.500