DevExpress Components 17.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.1 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. You can find out more on Developer Express Inc. or check for application updates here
. DevExpress Components 17.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.1\Components folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for DevExpress Components 17.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.1\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-184.108.40.20621.exe /SKIPVERIFY. ProjectConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 657.50 KB (673280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DevExpress Components 17.1. They occupy an average of 354.44 MB (371661264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-220.127.116.1121.exe (340.58 MB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (499.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (94.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (379.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (657.50 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (42.00 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (63.00 KB)
- DBUpdater.v17.1.exe (31.50 KB)
- TestExecutor.v17.1.exe (25.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v17.1.exe (42.00 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (95.50 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.44 MB)
- SkinEditor.v2.exe (6.88 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16821
of DevExpress Components 17.1. You can find below info on other application versions of DevExpress Components 17.1:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 17.1 is a program marketed by Developer Express Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DevExpress Components 17.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevExpress Components 17.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 17.1". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress Components 17.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DevExpress Components 17.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DevExpress Components 17.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevExpress Components 17.1.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 17.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevExpress Components 17.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevExpress Components 17.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 17.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DevExpress Components 17.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 16:37:58.417