This web page is about Detector Winamp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Detector Winamp from your PCNullsoft, Inc
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Nullsoft, Inc. Please follow http://www.winamp.com
if you want to read more on Detector Winamp on Nullsoft, Inc's website. Usually the Detector Winamp program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Winamp Detect folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Winamp Detect\UninstWaDetect.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Detector Winamp. UninstWaDetect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 99.75 KB (102140 bytes) on disk.
Detector Winamp is composed of the following executables which occupy 99.75 KB (102140
bytes) on disk:
- UninstWaDetect.exe (99.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Detector Winamp.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Detector Winamp:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Detector Winamp
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Winamp Detect
Detector Winamp is an application released by Nullsoft, Inc. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Detector Winamp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Detector Winamp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Detector Winamp or simply click the Search field and type in "Detector Winamp". If it is installed on your PC the Detector Winamp program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Detector Winamp in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Detector Winamp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Detector Winamp:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winamp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winamp Detect\UninstWaDetect.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Detector Winamp.
8. After removing Detector Winamp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Detector Winamp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Detector Winamp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Detector Winamp by Nullsoft, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Detector Winamp by Nullsoft, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Detector Winamp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:35:35.973