Detect Safe Browsing
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Detect Safe Browsing for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Detect Safe Browsing from your computerEasy Solutions Inc.
. Further information on Easy Solutions Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Detect Safe Browsing can be seen at http://www.easysol.net
. Detect Safe Browsing is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EasySolutions\Detect Safe Browsing folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Detect Safe Browsing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EasySolutions\Detect Safe Browsing\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.56 MB (13174288 bytes) on disk and is labeled dsb.exe.
Detect Safe Browsing contains of the executables below. They take 60.34 MB (63274288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certutil.exe (119.11 KB)
- dsb.exe (12.56 MB)
- DSBServiceManager.exe (395.52 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (97.02 KB)
- secunin.exe (7.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (40.17 MB)
The current web page applies to Detect Safe Browsing version 4.7.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Detect Safe Browsing:
...click to view all...
Detect Safe Browsing is a program marketed by the software company Easy Solutions Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Detect Safe Browsing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Detect Safe Browsing from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Detect Safe Browsing or simply activate the Search field and type in "Detect Safe Browsing". If it is installed on your PC the Detect Safe Browsing program will be found very quickly. After you click Detect Safe Browsing in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Detect Safe Browsing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Detect Safe Browsing:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.easysol.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EasySolutions\Detect Safe Browsing\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Detect Safe Browsing.
8. After removing Detect Safe Browsing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Detect Safe Browsing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Detect Safe Browsing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Detect Safe Browsing by Easy Solutions Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Detect Safe Browsing by Easy Solutions Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Detect Safe Browsing in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 14:53:54.590