This web page is about Desura: Voyager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Desura: Voyager from your PCDerekIndieDev
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DerekIndieDev. Click on http://www.desura.com/games/voyager
to get more info about Desura: Voyager on DerekIndieDev's website. Usually the Desura: Voyager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\voyager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Desura: Voyager's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/30038. Desura: Voyager's main file takes about 10.36 MB (10866688 bytes) and is called voyager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Desura: Voyager. They occupy about 10.45 MB (10957485
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstal.exe (88.67 KB)
- voyager.exe (10.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9640.1
of Desura: Voyager.
Desura: Voyager is a program marketed by the software company DerekIndieDev. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Desura: Voyager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Desura: Voyager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desura: Voyager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desura: Voyager". If it is installed on your PC the Desura: Voyager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desura: Voyager in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Desura: Voyager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desura: Voyager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desura.com/games/voyager
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/30038
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desura: Voyager.
8. After removing Desura: Voyager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Desura: Voyager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desura: Voyager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desura: Voyager by DerekIndieDev from your computer, we are not saying that Desura: Voyager by DerekIndieDev is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desura: Voyager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:07:34.460