Desura: SanctuaryRPG is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Desura: SanctuaryRPG from your systemBlack Shell Games
. More information on Black Shell Games can be seen here
. More data about the software Desura: SanctuaryRPG can be seen at http://www.desura.com/games/sanctuaryrpg
. Usually the Desura: SanctuaryRPG program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\sanctuaryrpg folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Desura: SanctuaryRPG is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/26025. SanctuaryRPG.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.23 MB (6537216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Desura: SanctuaryRPG. They take 6.37 MB (6675643
bytes) on disk.
- SanctuaryRPG.exe (6.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (135.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Desura: SanctuaryRPG version 10206.1
Desura: SanctuaryRPG is an application by the software company Black Shell Games. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Desura: SanctuaryRPG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Desura: SanctuaryRPG from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Desura: SanctuaryRPG or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desura: SanctuaryRPG". If it exists on your system the Desura: SanctuaryRPG program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Desura: SanctuaryRPG in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Desura: SanctuaryRPG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura: SanctuaryRPG:
- The publisher is: http://www.desura.com/games/sanctuaryrpg
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/26025
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desura: SanctuaryRPG.
8. After uninstalling Desura: SanctuaryRPG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desura: SanctuaryRPG that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desura: SanctuaryRPG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desura: SanctuaryRPG by Black Shell Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Desura: SanctuaryRPG by Black Shell Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desura: SanctuaryRPG supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:03:08.957