Desura: Mind Dead
Desura: Mind Dead is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Desura: Mind Dead from your computerGbros Soft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Gbros Soft. Click on http://www.desura.com/games/mind-dead
to get more information about Desura: Mind Dead on Gbros Soft's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\mind-dead folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Desura: Mind Dead is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/29994. Desura: Mind Dead's primary file takes around 10.76 MB (11283968 bytes) and is called Mind Dead.exe.
The following executables are contained in Desura: Mind Dead. They take 10.76 MB (11283968
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 9621.1
of Desura: Mind Dead.
Desura: Mind Dead is an application marketed by Gbros Soft. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Desura: Mind Dead is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Desura: Mind Dead from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Desura: Mind Dead or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desura: Mind Dead". If it is installed on your PC the Desura: Mind Dead program will be found automatically. After you select Desura: Mind Dead in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Desura: Mind Dead, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura: Mind Dead:
- The publisher is: http://www.desura.com/games/mind-dead
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/29994
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desura: Mind Dead.
8. After uninstalling Desura: Mind Dead, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desura: Mind Dead which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desura: Mind Dead using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desura: Mind Dead by Gbros Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Desura: Mind Dead by Gbros Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desura: Mind Dead in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:03:09.013