This page contains complete information on how to remove Desura: Chester for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Desura: Chester from your systemBrilliant Blue-G
. You can read more on Brilliant Blue-G or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.desura.com/games/chester
to get more details about Desura: Chester on Brilliant Blue-G's website. Desura: Chester is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\Chester directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Desura: Chester is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/16799. Desura: Chester's primary file takes around 534.50 KB (547328 bytes) and is called Chester.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Desura: Chester. They take about 923.00 KB (945152
bytes) on disk.
- Chester.exe (534.50 KB)
- ChesterSettings.exe (388.50 KB)
This data is about Desura: Chester version 2143.4
Desura: Chester is a program by Brilliant Blue-G. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Desura: Chester is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Desura: Chester with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Desura: Chester or simply click the Search field and type in "Desura: Chester". If it exists on your system the Desura: Chester program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desura: Chester in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Desura: Chester, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura: Chester:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desura.com/games/chester
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/16799
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desura: Chester.
8. After uninstalling Desura: Chester, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Desura: Chester which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desura: Chester with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Desura: Chester by Brilliant Blue-G from your computer, we are not saying that Desura: Chester by Brilliant Blue-G is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desura: Chester supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:07:34.517