DesktopGate Administrator is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall DesktopGate Administrator from your PCDeskGate
. Open here
where you can get more info on DeskGate. More information about the application DesktopGate Administrator can be seen at http://www.DeskGate.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DesktopGate\Management directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\DesktopGate\Management\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove DesktopGate Administrator. Management.exe is the DesktopGate Administrator's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.55 MB (5816800 bytes) on disk.
DesktopGate Administrator contains of the executables below. They take 9.06 MB (9503741
bytes) on disk.
- Management.exe (5.55 MB)
- Player.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to DesktopGate Administrator version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other DesktopGate Administrator versions:
DesktopGate Administrator is an application marketed by DeskGate. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove DesktopGate Administrator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DesktopGate Administrator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DesktopGate Administrator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DesktopGate Administrator". If it is installed on your PC the DesktopGate Administrator app will be found automatically. After you click DesktopGate Administrator in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DesktopGate Administrator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DesktopGate Administrator:
- The publisher is: http://www.DeskGate.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DesktopGate\Management\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DesktopGate Administrator.
8. After removing DesktopGate Administrator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DesktopGate Administrator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DesktopGate Administrator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DesktopGate Administrator by DeskGate from your computer, nor are we saying that DesktopGate Administrator by DeskGate is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DesktopGate Administrator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-21 09:05:53.557