Desktop Ticker 1.11
Desktop Ticker 1.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Desktop Ticker 1.11 from your systemMike Batt
. Go over here
for more details on Mike Batt. Please follow http://www.battware.co.uk
if you want to read more on Desktop Ticker 1.11 on Mike Batt's web page. Usually the Desktop Ticker 1.11 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Desktop Ticker folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Desktop Ticker 1.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Desktop Ticker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled DesktopTicker.exe and its approximative size is 398.00 KB (407552 bytes).
Desktop Ticker 1.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.07 MB (1125527
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopTicker.exe (398.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11
of Desktop Ticker 1.11.
Desktop Ticker 1.11 is a program marketed by Mike Batt. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Desktop Ticker 1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Desktop Ticker 1.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Desktop Ticker 1.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desktop Ticker 1.11". If it is installed on your PC the Desktop Ticker 1.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Desktop Ticker 1.11 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Desktop Ticker 1.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Ticker 1.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.battware.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Desktop Ticker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desktop Ticker 1.11.
8. After uninstalling Desktop Ticker 1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop Ticker 1.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Ticker 1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop Ticker 1.11 by Mike Batt from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop Ticker 1.11 by Mike Batt is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desktop Ticker 1.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 04:30:44.277