Desktop Temperature Monitor
Desktop Temperature Monitor is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor from your systemSystem Alerts LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on System Alerts LLC. Further information about Desktop Temperature Monitor can be seen at http://desktoptemperaturemonitor.com
. Usually the Desktop Temperature Monitor program is placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\DesktopTemperature directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\DesktopTemperature\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Desktop Temperature Monitor. The program's main executable file has a size of 54.23 KB (55528 bytes) on disk and is titled DesktopTemperature.exe.
The executables below are part of Desktop Temperature Monitor. They take about 290.02 KB (296979
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopTemperature.exe (54.23 KB)
- DTUpdater.exe (20.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.31 KB)
- WxStations.exe (161.24 KB)
The current page applies to Desktop Temperature Monitor version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Desktop Temperature Monitor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Desktop Temperature Monitor is an application offered by the software company System Alerts LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Desktop Temperature Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Desktop Temperature Monitor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desktop Temperature Monitor". The Desktop Temperature Monitor app will be found very quickly. When you click Desktop Temperature Monitor in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Desktop Temperature Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Temperature Monitor:
- The web site of the application is: http://desktoptemperaturemonitor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\DesktopTemperature\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desktop Temperature Monitor.
8. After uninstalling Desktop Temperature Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Temperature Monitor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop Temperature Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor by System Alerts LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Desktop Temperature Monitor by System Alerts LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:57:08.500