Desktop Maestro 3.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.1 from your systemPC Tools
. Further information on PC Tools can be found here
. More data about the app Desktop Maestro 3.1 can be found at http://www.pctools.com/en/desktop-maestro/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Desktop Maestro folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Desktop Maestro 3.1 is C:\Program Files\Desktop Maestro\unins000.exe. DeskMech.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.24 MB (3401688 bytes) on disk.
Desktop Maestro 3.1 is composed of the following executables which take 9.00 MB (9436784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Alert.exe (961.96 KB)
- DeskMech.exe (3.24 MB)
- PgHist.exe (41.89 KB)
- RMScrn.exe (513.96 KB)
- RMTray.exe (161.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (681.45 KB)
- Update.exe (1.96 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Desktop Maestro 3.1.
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Desktop Maestro 3.1 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.1:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Desktop Maestro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Desktop Maestro\log\pgscan_04.23.2015_19.25.58.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Desktop Maestro\SystemReport.txt
Desktop Maestro 3.1 is an application by PC Tools. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Desktop Maestro 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Desktop Maestro 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Desktop Maestro 3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop Maestro 3.1". The Desktop Maestro 3.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop Maestro 3.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Desktop Maestro 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Maestro 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pctools.com/en/desktop-maestro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Desktop Maestro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.1.
8. After uninstalling Desktop Maestro 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Maestro 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desktop Maestro 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.1 by PC Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Desktop Maestro 3.1 by PC Tools is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:55:47.260