DeskUpdate 4.11 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall DeskUpdate 4.11 from your PCFujitsu Technology Solutions
. Further information on Fujitsu Technology Solutions can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fujitsu\DeskUpdate folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Fujitsu\DeskUpdate\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DeskUpdate 4.11. DeskUpdate 4.11's main file takes about 607.77 KB (622360 bytes) and is named DeskUpdate.exe.
The following executables are installed together with DeskUpdate 4.11. They take about 2.25 MB (2357345
bytes) on disk.
- DeskUpdate.exe (607.77 KB)
- DeskUpdateNotifier.exe (95.27 KB)
- ducmd.exe (354.77 KB)
- infinst64.exe (73.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to DeskUpdate 4.11 version 4.11.0074
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by DeskUpdate 4.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
DeskUpdate 4.11 is a program by Fujitsu Technology Solutions. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase DeskUpdate 4.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DeskUpdate 4.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DeskUpdate 4.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DeskUpdate 4.11". If it is installed on your PC the DeskUpdate 4.11 application will be found very quickly. After you click DeskUpdate 4.11 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DeskUpdate 4.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeskUpdate 4.11.
8. After removing DeskUpdate 4.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DeskUpdate 4.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DeskUpdate 4.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DeskUpdate 4.11 by Fujitsu Technology Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that DeskUpdate 4.11 by Fujitsu Technology Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeskUpdate 4.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:45:37.363