DeskUpdate is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DeskUpdate from your PCFujitsu Technology Solutions
. Go over here
for more information on Fujitsu Technology Solutions. DeskUpdate is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\DeskUpdate folder, depending on the user's decision. DeskUpdate's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\DeskUpdate\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.94 MB (2029696 bytes) on disk and is labeled DeskUpdate.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DeskUpdate. They occupy about 3.72 MB (3897267
bytes) on disk.
- DeskUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- DeskUpdateCore64.exe (278.13 KB)
- DeskUpdateNotifier.exe (100.13 KB)
- ducmd.exe (272.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.13.0116
of DeskUpdate. Click on the links below for other DeskUpdate versions:
...click to view all...
DeskUpdate is a program by Fujitsu Technology Solutions. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase DeskUpdate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DeskUpdate from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DeskUpdate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DeskUpdate". The DeskUpdate application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DeskUpdate in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DeskUpdate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DeskUpdate.
8. After removing DeskUpdate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DeskUpdate which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DeskUpdate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DeskUpdate by Fujitsu Technology Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that DeskUpdate by Fujitsu Technology Solutions is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DeskUpdate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:21:26.430