DeskBabes version 188.8.131.52
This web page contains complete information on how to remove DeskBabes version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DeskBabes version 220.127.116.11 from your PCTotem Entertainment
. You can find out more on Totem Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Further information about DeskBabes version 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.DeskBabes.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\vghd\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DeskBabes version 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\vghd\bin\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled vghd.exe and its approximative size is 3.69 MB (3870720 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside DeskBabes version 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 5.39 MB (5647487
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vghd.exe (3.69 MB)
- VirtuaGirl_Downloader.exe (572.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of DeskBabes version 184.108.40.206.
DeskBabes version 220.127.116.11 is a program by Totem Entertainment. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase DeskBabes version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DeskBabes version 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeskBabes version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DeskBabes version 188.8.131.52". The DeskBabes version 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DeskBabes version 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DeskBabes version 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeskBabes version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.DeskBabes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\vghd\bin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DeskBabes version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling DeskBabes version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DeskBabes version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DeskBabes version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DeskBabes version 18.104.22.168 by Totem Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that DeskBabes version 22.214.171.124 by Totem Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DeskBabes version 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:11:37.950