Desk Drive versione 2.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Desk Drive versione 2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Desk Drive versione 2.0 from your systemMike Ward
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mike Ward. More data about the program Desk Drive versione 2.0 can be seen at http://mike-ward.net/deskdrive
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desk Drive directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Desk Drive versione 2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desk Drive\unins000.exe". DeskDrive.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 61.50 KB (62976 bytes) on disk.
Desk Drive versione 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 764.11 KB (782444
bytes) on disk.
- DeskDrive.exe (61.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Desk Drive versione 2.0.
Desk Drive versione 2.0 is a program offered by Mike Ward. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Desk Drive versione 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Desk Drive versione 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Desk Drive versione 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desk Drive versione 2.0". If it exists on your system the Desk Drive versione 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Desk Drive versione 2.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Desk Drive versione 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desk Drive versione 2.0:
- The software company is: http://mike-ward.net/deskdrive
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desk Drive\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desk Drive versione 2.0.
8. After removing Desk Drive versione 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Desk Drive versione 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desk Drive versione 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Desk Drive versione 2.0 by Mike Ward from your computer, we are not saying that Desk Drive versione 2.0 by Mike Ward is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Desk Drive versione 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:27:04.330