DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR
DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR from your systemDentimax, LLC
. You can find out more on Dentimax, LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about the application DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR can be seen at http://www.dentimax.com
. DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DentiMax directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR is C:\Program Files (x86)\DentiMax\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Dentimax.exe and occupies 31.47 MB (33002496 bytes).
DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR is composed of the following executables which occupy 155.45 MB (163003786
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccdimex.exe (6.02 MB)
- changechart.exe (3.65 MB)
- ChangeDataVer.exe (2.54 MB)
- CNoteUpdate.exe (2.96 MB)
- DashBoard.exe (6.84 MB)
- dbsys.exe (2.52 MB)
- dentimax-old.exe (27.21 MB)
- Dentimax.exe (31.47 MB)
- DentiMaxTrainingDemo.exe (16.30 MB)
- dexport.exe (3.99 MB)
- dmScreen.exe (3.33 MB)
- dmzip.exe (513.50 KB)
- DocumentManager.exe (7.43 MB)
- EMRLink.exe (4.30 MB)
- filemain.exe (2.67 MB)
- msgetpat.exe (903.00 KB)
- msoex.exe (3.44 MB)
- Printerimport.exe (5.35 MB)
- reportimport.exe (2.64 MB)
- SendApex.exe (48.50 KB)
- SendDXC.exe (4.41 MB)
- support.exe (446.34 KB)
- TimeClock.exe (5.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- unins001.exe (693.84 KB)
- unins002.exe (657.76 KB)
- unins003.exe (693.84 KB)
- changechart.exe (3.51 MB)
- InstallDriver.exe (49.73 KB)
- InstallNEDIPListener.exe (146.73 KB)
- InstallVPrinter.exe (689.50 KB)
- MakeNullPort.exe (44.23 KB)
- NEDIPListener.exe (43.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (189.23 KB)
- sigplusbasic.exe (3.81 MB)
This page is about DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR version 2014
DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR is a program marketed by the software company Dentimax, LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR or simply click the Search field and type in "DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR". The DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dentimax.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DentiMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR.
8. After removing DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR by Dentimax, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR by Dentimax, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DentiMax 2013 SP2 with EHR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 18:18:21.333