DenizTV player 1.13
This page contains complete information on how to remove DenizTV player 1.13 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DenizTV player 1.13 from your PCDenizTV
. You can read more on DenizTV or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to DenizTV player 1.13 at http://www.denizbank.com/
. DenizTV player 1.13 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DenizTV folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing DenizTV player 1.13 is C:\Program Files\DenizTV\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. vlc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DenizTV player 1.13. They take an average of 195.29 KB (199973
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (127.29 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (29.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (38.50 KB)
The current page applies to DenizTV player 1.13 version 1.13
DenizTV player 1.13 is a program by DenizTV. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove DenizTV player 1.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DenizTV player 1.13 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DenizTV player 1.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DenizTV player 1.13". If it exists on your system the DenizTV player 1.13 app will be found automatically. After you click DenizTV player 1.13 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DenizTV player 1.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DenizTV player 1.13:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.denizbank.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DenizTV\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DenizTV player 1.13.
8. After removing DenizTV player 1.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DenizTV player 1.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DenizTV player 1.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DenizTV player 1.13 by DenizTV from your PC, nor are we saying that DenizTV player 1.13 by DenizTV is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DenizTV player 1.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:03:38.030