DemonStar SM2-Shareware is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DemonStar SM2-Shareware from your PCMountain King Studios
. Additional info about Mountain King Studios can be seen here
. Please open http://www.mking.com
if you want to read more on DemonStar SM2-Shareware on Mountain King Studios's web page. Usually the DemonStar SM2-Shareware program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DemonStarSM2_Shareware folder, depending on the user's option during setup. DemonStar SM2-Shareware's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DemonStarSM2_Shareware\unins000.exe". ds.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 440.00 KB (450560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DemonStar SM2-Shareware. They take about 514.45 KB (526793
bytes) on disk.
- ds.exe (440.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of DemonStar SM2-Shareware.
DemonStar SM2-Shareware is an application offered by Mountain King Studios. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall DemonStar SM2-Shareware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DemonStar SM2-Shareware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DemonStar SM2-Shareware or simply click the Search field and type in "DemonStar SM2-Shareware". The DemonStar SM2-Shareware app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DemonStar SM2-Shareware in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DemonStar SM2-Shareware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DemonStar SM2-Shareware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mking.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DemonStarSM2_Shareware\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DemonStar SM2-Shareware.
8. After uninstalling DemonStar SM2-Shareware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DemonStar SM2-Shareware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DemonStar SM2-Shareware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DemonStar SM2-Shareware by Mountain King Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that DemonStar SM2-Shareware by Mountain King Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DemonStar SM2-Shareware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 00:30:01.003