This info is about Demigods for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Demigods from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
where you can read more on WildTangent. You can read more about related to Demigods at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Demigods directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Demigods is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Demigods\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Demigods.exe is the Demigods's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.58 MB (4805672 bytes) on disk.
Demigods contains of the executables below. They take 5.45 MB (5716288
bytes) on disk.
- Demigods-WT.exe (545.04 KB)
- Demigods.exe (4.58 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Demigods version 184.108.40.206
Demigods is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Demigods is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Demigods from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Demigods or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Demigods". The Demigods program will be found very quickly. When you select Demigods in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Demigods, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Demigods:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Demigods\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Demigods.
8. After uninstalling Demigods, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Demigods that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Demigods using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Demigods by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Demigods by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Demigods supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 18:09:43.893