You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Deluge 1.3.11 for Windows. Usually the Deluge 1.3.11 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Deluge-uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 63.60 KB (65131 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Deluge 1.3.11 from your computer
Deluge 1.3.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 325.60 KB (333419
bytes) on disk.
- deluged-debug.exe (32.50 KB)
- deluged.exe (33.00 KB)
- Deluge-uninst.exe (63.60 KB)
This info is about Deluge 1.3.11 version 1.3.11
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Deluge 1.3.11:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Deluge 1.3.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Deluge
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\_cffi_backend.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluge\_multiprocessing.pyd
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\deluge\deluge.exe
Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Deluge 1.3.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Deluge 1.3.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Deluge 1.3.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deluge 1.3.11". The Deluge 1.3.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Deluge 1.3.11 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Deluge 1.3.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Deluge 1.3.11.
8. After removing Deluge 1.3.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Deluge 1.3.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deluge 1.3.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130