You can find below details on how to uninstall Delta toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Delta toolbar from your computerDelta
. More information about Delta can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Delta\delta\126.96.36.199 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Delta\delta\188.8.131.52\GUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Delta toolbar . deltasrv.exe is the Delta toolbar 's primary executable file and it takes about 369.40 KB (378264 bytes) on disk.
Delta toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 944.46 KB (967132
bytes) on disk.
- deltasrv.exe (369.40 KB)
- GUninstaller.exe (380.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (194.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Delta toolbar . Click on the links below for other Delta toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Delta toolbar we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Delta toolbar from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Delta
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Delta\delta\220.127.116.11\GUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Inkscape\share\extensions\alphabet_soup\Delta.svg
Delta toolbar is a program offered by the software company Delta. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Delta toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Delta toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Delta toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Delta toolbar ". If it exists on your system the Delta toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Delta toolbar in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Delta toolbar , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Delta toolbar .
8. After removing Delta toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Delta toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Delta toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Delta toolbar by Delta from your PC, we are not saying that Delta toolbar by Delta is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Delta toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:06:48.667