Delta Force Xtreme 2
Delta Force Xtreme 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Delta Force Xtreme 2 from your PCASRE BAZI, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ASRE BAZI, Inc.. More details about the app Delta Force Xtreme 2 can be found at http://www.takinbazinama.com/
. Delta Force Xtreme 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ABM\Delta Force Xtreme 2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ABM\Delta Force Xtreme 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Delta Force Xtreme 2. dfx2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.38 MB (4591616 bytes) on disk.
Delta Force Xtreme 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.54 MB (7904537
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfx2.exe (4.38 MB)
- dfx2med.exe (2.02 MB)
- pack.exe (124.00 KB)
- REVUPDAT.EXE (32.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- UPDATE.EXE (332.00 KB)
This page is about Delta Force Xtreme 2 version 2
Delta Force Xtreme 2 is a program marketed by ASRE BAZI, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Delta Force Xtreme 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Delta Force Xtreme 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Delta Force Xtreme 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Delta Force Xtreme 2". If it exists on your system the Delta Force Xtreme 2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Delta Force Xtreme 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Delta Force Xtreme 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Delta Force Xtreme 2:
- The software company is: http://www.takinbazinama.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ABM\Delta Force Xtreme 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Delta Force Xtreme 2.
8. After uninstalling Delta Force Xtreme 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Delta Force Xtreme 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Delta Force Xtreme 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Delta Force Xtreme 2 by ASRE BAZI, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Delta Force Xtreme 2 by ASRE BAZI, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Delta Force Xtreme 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:32:40.257