Dell Wireless WLAN Card
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card from your systemDell Inc.
. More information about Dell Inc. can be seen here
. Dell Wireless WLAN Card is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dell Wireless WLAN Card. The program's main executable file occupies 256.00 KB (262144 bytes) on disk and is labeled bcmwlu00.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Dell Wireless WLAN Card. They take about 384.00 KB (393216
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (128.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (256.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Dell Wireless WLAN Card version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Dell Wireless WLAN Card versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Wireless WLAN Card is an application offered by Dell Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Dell Wireless WLAN Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dell Wireless WLAN Card with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Wireless WLAN Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Wireless WLAN Card". The Dell Wireless WLAN Card app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell Wireless WLAN Card in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell Wireless WLAN Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card.
8. After removing Dell Wireless WLAN Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Wireless WLAN Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Wireless WLAN Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card by Dell Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Wireless WLAN Card by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Wireless WLAN Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 15:43:56.770