Dell Webcam Central
Dell Webcam Central is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your computerCreative Technology Ltd
. More information on Creative Technology Ltd can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Dell Webcam Central's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. WebcamDell2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 452.12 KB (462974 bytes) on disk.
Dell Webcam Central installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 956.84 KB (979806
bytes) on disk.
- CTSUAppu.exe (428.72 KB)
- RecCtrlU2.exe (76.00 KB)
- WebcamDell2.exe (452.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.40.56
of Dell Webcam Central. You can find here a few links to other Dell Webcam Central releases:
...click to view all...
Dell Webcam Central is a program by Creative Technology Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Dell Webcam Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dell Webcam Central with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dell Webcam Central or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Webcam Central". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Webcam Central app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dell Webcam Central in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell Webcam Central, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Webcam Central.
8. After removing Dell Webcam Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Webcam Central which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Webcam Central using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Webcam Central in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-25 13:41:55.120