Dell Video Chat
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Dell Video Chat for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dell Video Chat from your systemSightSpeed Inc.
. More information on SightSpeed Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about Dell Video Chat can be seen at http://www.sightspeed.com
. Usually the Dell Video Chat program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Dell Video Chat folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Dell Video Chat\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dell Video Chat. DellVideoChat.exe is the Dell Video Chat's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.60 MB (4825976 bytes) on disk.
Dell Video Chat is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.78 MB (5007248
bytes) on disk:
- DellVideoChat.exe (4.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (125.26 KB)
- update.exe (51.77 KB)
This data is about Dell Video Chat version 6.16751
alone. For more Dell Video Chat versions please click below:
Dell Video Chat is an application offered by the software company SightSpeed Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Dell Video Chat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dell Video Chat from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Video Chat or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Video Chat". The Dell Video Chat application will be found automatically. After you click Dell Video Chat in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dell Video Chat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Video Chat:
- The software company is: http://www.sightspeed.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell Video Chat\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Video Chat.
8. After uninstalling Dell Video Chat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dell Video Chat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Video Chat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Video Chat by SightSpeed Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Video Chat by SightSpeed Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Video Chat supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:51:21.277