This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dell Touchpad's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file occupies 13.43 MB (14081392 bytes) on disk and is called DellTPad.exe.
Dell Touchpad installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.47 MB (15177872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (594.87 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.43 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.37 KB)
This page is about Dell Touchpad version 7.1209.101.204
only. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dell Touchpad from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad application will be found automatically. When you click Dell Touchpad in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:26:33.620