This info is about Dell Touchpad for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. Dell Touchpad is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Dell Touchpad. DellTouchpad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.08 MB (5322104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dell Touchpad. They take about 19.56 MB (20505616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (611.87 KB)
- DellTouchpad.exe (5.08 MB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.42 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (283.87 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Touchpad version 7.1209.101.215
alone. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell Touchpad in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:38:40.550