This page contains complete information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Additional info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. Dell Touchpad is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder, depending on the user's decision. Dell Touchpad's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file occupies 5.25 MB (5500248 bytes) on disk and is labeled DellTouchpad.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dell Touchpad. They take about 20.03 MB (21002904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (70.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (710.84 KB)
- DellTouchpad.exe (5.25 MB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.42 MB)
- hidfind.exe (74.84 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (85.34 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (425.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Dell Touchpad version 8.1206.101.110
alone. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dell Touchpad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Dell Touchpad app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dell Touchpad in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:44:25.327