This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemAlps Electric
. Open here
for more information on Alps Electric. Dell Touchpad is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Dell Touchpad is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dell Touchpad's main file takes about 8.82 MB (9244672 bytes) and is named DellTPad.exe.
Dell Touchpad contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.35 MB (9807144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (45.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (196.00 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (8.82 MB)
- hidfind.exe (40.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (220.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Dell Touchpad. For other Dell Touchpad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program offered by the software company Alps Electric. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dell Touchpad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. When you click Dell Touchpad in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Alps Electric is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 21:46:10.320