You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Dell Touchpad's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Dell Touchpad's main file takes around 13.43 MB (14081392 bytes) and its name is DellTPad.exe.
Dell Touchpad is comprised of the following executables which take 14.47 MB (15173280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (593.86 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.43 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (281.86 KB)
This info is about Dell Touchpad version 7.1207.101.225
alone. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. After you select Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:19:54.770