Dell System Detect - 2
Dell System Detect - 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dell System Detect - 2 from your systemDell
. Additional info about Dell can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\Q75JR0L4.M9A\49LMOD2G.9JY\dell..tion_e30b47f5d4a30e9e_0005.000d_4ab2a66cfade09be folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\Q75JR0L4.M9A\49LMOD2G.9JY\dell..tion_e30b47f5d4a30e9e_0005.000d_4ab2a66cfade09be\Uninstaller.exe" uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Dell System Detect - 2 . DellSystemDetect.exe is the Dell System Detect - 2 's primary executable file and it takes approximately 270.29 KB (276776 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dell System Detect - 2 . They occupy an average of 293.58 KB (300624
bytes) on disk.
- DellSystemDetect.exe (270.29 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (23.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Dell System Detect - 2 . You can find below info on other releases of Dell System Detect - 2 :
...click to view all...
Dell System Detect - 2 is a program by Dell. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Dell System Detect - 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dell System Detect - 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dell System Detect - 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell System Detect - 2 ". If it is installed on your PC the Dell System Detect - 2 app will be found automatically. After you click Dell System Detect - 2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dell System Detect - 2 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell System Detect - 2 .
8. After removing Dell System Detect - 2 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell System Detect - 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell System Detect - 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell System Detect - 2 by Dell from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell System Detect - 2 by Dell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell System Detect - 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130