Dell Support Center
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dell Support Center for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Dell Support Center from your PCDell Inc.
. More info about Dell Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the application Dell Support Center can be seen at http://www.dell.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dell Support Center. applauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 17.58 KB (18000 bytes) on disk.
Dell Support Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.16 MB (3318032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (17.58 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (19.08 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (353.06 KB)
- pcd.exe (836.55 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (19.58 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (11.08 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (41.58 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (52.05 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (622.66 KB)
- uninst.exe (826.41 KB)
- wifiradio.exe (16.58 KB)
- appupdater.exe (424.07 KB)
This info is about Dell Support Center version 3.1.5907.23
only. Click on the links below for other Dell Support Center versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Support Center is a program released by Dell Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Dell Support Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dell Support Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Support Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Support Center". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Support Center program will be found automatically. After you select Dell Support Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Support Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Support Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Support Center.
8. After removing Dell Support Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Support Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Support Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Support Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:58:13.143