Dell Support Center
Dell Support Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dell Support Center from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. More information on PC-Doctor, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Dell Support Center at http://www.dell.com/
. Usually the Dell Support Center application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Dell Support Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\uninstaller.exe /arp. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. pcdlauncher.exe is the Dell Support Center's main executable file and it takes around 426.05 KB (436280 bytes) on disk.
Dell Support Center is composed of the following executables which take 8.69 MB (9115584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (17.12 KB)
- EnableToolbarW32.exe (16.62 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (19.62 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (62.12 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (415.55 KB)
- pcd.exe (545.04 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (426.05 KB)
- pcdrbci.exe (114.55 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.19 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (18.12 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (499.57 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (11.12 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (35.12 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (23.05 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (416.56 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (695.42 KB)
- shortcutinstaller.exe (415.12 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.81 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (15.62 KB)
- pcdrollbackhealer.exe (475.07 KB)
- appupdater.exe (491.55 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Support Center version 3.2.6032.47
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dell Support Center releases:
...click to view all...
Dell Support Center is an application by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Dell Support Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dell Support Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Support Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Support Center". The Dell Support Center application will be found very quickly. When you select Dell Support Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell Support Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Support Center:
- The software company is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\uninstaller.exe /arp
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Support Center.
8. After removing Dell Support Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Support Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Support Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Support Center by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Support Center by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Support Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:36:05.583