Dell Support Center
You can find on this page details on how to remove Dell Support Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Support Center from your computerDell Inc.
. Further information on Dell Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dell.com/
if you want to read more on Dell Support Center on Dell Inc.'s web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dell Support Center. applauncher.exe is the Dell Support Center's primary executable file and it occupies circa 16.58 KB (16976 bytes) on disk.
Dell Support Center is composed of the following executables which take 4.86 MB (5097752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (16.58 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (19.08 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (349.82 KB)
- KernelMode-stop.exe (93.08 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (373.82 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.17 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (18.58 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (472.32 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (11.08 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (32.58 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (41.32 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (353.82 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (620.85 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (870.82 KB)
- uninst.exe (79.31 KB)
- wifiradio.exe (15.58 KB)
- appupdater.exe (414.32 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Support Center version 3.0.5621.01
only. For other Dell Support Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Support Center has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell Support Center
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\
Dell Support Center is a program marketed by Dell Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Dell Support Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Support Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Support Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Support Center". The Dell Support Center app will be found automatically. When you click Dell Support Center in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dell Support Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Support Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Support Center.
8. After removing Dell Support Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Support Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Support Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Support Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:38:53.250