Dell Support Center
This web page is about Dell Support Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Dell Support Center from your PCDell Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Dell Inc.. More information about Dell Support Center can be found at http://www.dell.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dell Support Center. applauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 17.58 KB (18000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Dell Support Center. They occupy about 5.87 MB (6154272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (17.58 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (19.08 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (352.31 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (373.81 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.15 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (19.58 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (472.81 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (11.08 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (41.58 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (51.31 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (353.81 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (622.06 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (1.19 MB)
- uninst.exe (841.00 KB)
- wifiradio.exe (16.58 KB)
- appupdater.exe (422.81 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Support Center version 3.1.5830.10
alone. For other Dell Support Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Support Center is a program by the software company Dell Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Dell Support Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dell Support Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Support Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Support Center". The Dell Support Center application will be found automatically. When you select Dell Support Center in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dell Support Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Support Center:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\DELLSU~1\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Support Center.
8. After removing Dell Support Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Support Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Support Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Support Center by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Support Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:33:15.950