Dell Digital Jukebox Driver
Dell Digital Jukebox Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. Dell Digital Jukebox Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Digital Jukebox Drivers folder, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) on disk and is titled CtDrvStp.exe. A guide to uninstall Dell Digital Jukebox Driver from your computer
The executable files below are installed beside Dell Digital Jukebox Driver. They take about 445.12 KB (455802
bytes) on disk.
- CtDrvIns.exe (84.00 KB)
- CtDrvStp.exe (60.00 KB)
- DrvUnins.EXE (113.12 KB)
- PdeSrv2.exe (188.00 KB)
Dell Digital Jukebox Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\Digital Jukebox Drivers\PdeSrv2.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dell Digital Jukebox Driver
Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Dell Digital Jukebox Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dell Digital Jukebox Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Digital Jukebox Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Digital Jukebox Driver". If it exists on your system the Dell Digital Jukebox Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dell Digital Jukebox Driver in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Digital Jukebox Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Digital Jukebox Driver.
8. After removing Dell Digital Jukebox Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Digital Jukebox Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Digital Jukebox Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130