Dell Custom Help
Dell Custom Help is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your systemIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. You can see more info about Dell Custom Help at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dell Custom Help's main file takes about 620.22 KB (635104 bytes) and is called HeciServer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Dell Custom Help. They take about 7.86 MB (8245568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (620.22 KB)
- DiskTrace.exe (19.65 KB)
- esrv.exe (450.15 KB)
- esrv_svc.exe (406.65 KB)
- RegTbDrvCat_x64.exe (157.54 KB)
- SignalIslandUi.exe (202.54 KB)
- TurboBoost.exe (146.04 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Dell Custom Help version 15.06.1000.0142
alone. For other Dell Custom Help versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is an application released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Custom Help or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it exists on your system the Dell Custom Help program will be found automatically. When you click Dell Custom Help in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dell Custom Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Custom Help.
8. After uninstalling Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Custom Help that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Custom Help with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Custom Help in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:25:54.440