Dell Click 2 Fix
Dell Click 2 Fix is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dell Click 2 Fix from your computerDell
. More information about Dell can be read here
. Please follow http://www.dell.com
if you want to read more on Dell Click 2 Fix on Dell's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell\Click 2 Fix folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Dell Click 2 Fix is C:\Program Files\Dell\Click 2 Fix\cutil.exe -u. The application's main executable file has a size of 339.81 KB (347968 bytes) on disk and is titled intfr.exe.
Dell Click 2 Fix is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.39 MB (16136992
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- block.exe (2.50 KB)
- capp.exe (101.81 KB)
- cust.exe (6.54 MB)
- cutil.exe (171.31 KB)
- dmidecode.exe (106.75 KB)
- downloader.exe (704.24 KB)
- inst.exe (6.42 MB)
- intfr.exe (339.81 KB)
- MessageBox.exe (611.32 KB)
- provwrap.exe (10.82 KB)
- rerun.exe (92.81 KB)
- srtct.exe (245.31 KB)
- srvc.exe (103.81 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Click 2 Fix version 2.004.032.2546.02
alone. Click on the links below for other Dell Click 2 Fix versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Dell Click 2 Fix.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Dell Click 2 Fix:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\Click 2 Fix\intfr.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Dell\Dell Click 2 Fix
Dell Click 2 Fix is a program released by the software company Dell. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Dell Click 2 Fix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Dell Click 2 Fix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Click 2 Fix or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Click 2 Fix". The Dell Click 2 Fix app will be found automatically. When you click Dell Click 2 Fix in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Click 2 Fix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Click 2 Fix:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell\Click 2 Fix\cutil.exe -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Click 2 Fix.
8. After uninstalling Dell Click 2 Fix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Click 2 Fix that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Click 2 Fix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Click 2 Fix by Dell from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Click 2 Fix by Dell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Click 2 Fix in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-17 02:09:24.780