Dell Audio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dell Audio from your systemConexant Systems
. Go over here
where you can read more on Conexant Systems. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\SA3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Dell Audio is C:\Program Files\Conexant\SA3\SETUP64.EXE -U -ISA3 -SM=SmartAudio3.EXE,1801. The application's main executable file is named MaxxAudioMeters64.exe and its approximative size is 1.72 MB (1808760 bytes).
The executables below are part of Dell Audio. They take an average of 7.49 MB (7854904
bytes) on disk.
- CxUtilSvc.exe (106.63 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (1.72 MB)
- SAcpl.exe (1.57 MB)
- setup64.exe (3.69 MB)
- SmartAudio3.exe (412.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Dell Audio. You can find below info on other releases of Dell Audio:
Dell Audio is a program offered by Conexant Systems. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Dell Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dell Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Audio". If it exists on your system the Dell Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dell Audio in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Audio.
8. After removing Dell Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Audio by Conexant Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Audio by Conexant Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 19:52:20.903