DeleteFIX Photo 2.03
DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 from your computerCimaware Software
. More info about Cimaware Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cimaware.com/main/products/deletefixphoto.php
to get more data about DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 on Cimaware Software's website. DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\DeleteFIXPhoto2 directory, depending on the user's choice. DeleteFIX Photo 2.03's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\DeleteFIXPhoto2\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DeleteFIXPhoto.exe and occupies 1.79 MB (1873408 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with DeleteFIX Photo 2.03. They occupy about 1.86 MB (1951250
bytes) on disk.
- DeleteFIXPhoto.exe (1.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (76.02 KB)
The current web page applies to DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 version 2.03
DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 is a program marketed by Cimaware Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DeleteFIX Photo 2.03". The DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 application will be found very quickly. When you click DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DeleteFIX Photo 2.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeleteFIX Photo 2.03:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cimaware.com/main/products/deletefixphoto.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Cimaware\Apps\DeleteFIXPhoto2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03.
8. After uninstalling DeleteFIX Photo 2.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 by Cimaware Software from your PC, we are not saying that DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 by Cimaware Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DeleteFIX Photo 2.03 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:05:39.457