Delete Duplicate Files 4.3
Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 from your computerBrana Bujenovic
. Open here
for more information on Brana Bujenovic. You can see more info about Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 at http://e-gadgets.freehostia.com/ddf.htm
. Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Delete Duplicate Files directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Delete Duplicate Files\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled DDF.exe and it has a size of 4.45 MB (4667904 bytes).
Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.10 MB (6397031
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DDF.exe (4.45 MB)
- DDFS.exe (208.00 KB)
- HashHash.exe (248.00 KB)
- Keygen.exe (5.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3
of Delete Duplicate Files 4.3.
Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 is an application marketed by Brana Bujenovic. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Delete Duplicate Files 4.3". The Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Delete Duplicate Files 4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Delete Duplicate Files 4.3:
- The software company is: http://e-gadgets.freehostia.com/ddf.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Delete Duplicate Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Delete Duplicate Files 4.3.
8. After uninstalling Delete Duplicate Files 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 by Brana Bujenovic from your computer, nor are we saying that Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 by Brana Bujenovic is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Delete Duplicate Files 4.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-22 15:09:23.773