This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DelThumbs for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DelThumbs from your computerPierre TORRIS
. You can read more on Pierre TORRIS or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ptorris.com
if you want to read more on DelThumbs on Pierre TORRIS's web page. Usually the DelThumbs application is found in the C:\Program Files\DelThumbs directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove DelThumbs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DelThumbs\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DelThumbs.exe is the DelThumbs's main executable file and it takes approximately 660.50 KB (676352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DelThumbs. They occupy an average of 1.29 MB (1353159
bytes) on disk.
- DelThumbs.exe (660.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (660.94 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DelThumbs from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by DelThumbs's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\DelThumbs
- C:\Program Files\DelThumbs
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\DelThumbs\Aide de DelThumbs.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\DelThumbs\DelThumbs.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\DelThumbs\Licence d'utilisation.lnk
- C:\Program Files\DelThumbs\DelThumbs.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DelThumbs_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
DelThumbs is a program released by Pierre TORRIS. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DelThumbs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DelThumbs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DelThumbs or simply click the Search feature and type in "DelThumbs". If it exists on your system the DelThumbs program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DelThumbs in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DelThumbs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DelThumbs:
- The software company is: http://www.ptorris.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DelThumbs\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DelThumbs.
8. After removing DelThumbs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DelThumbs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DelThumbs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DelThumbs by Pierre TORRIS from your computer, we are not saying that DelThumbs by Pierre TORRIS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DelThumbs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:47:47.417