Defense Grid 2
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Defense Grid 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Defense Grid 2 from your computerHidden Path Entertainment
. Check out here
for more info on Hidden Path Entertainment. Please follow http://www.hiddenpath.com/games/defense-grid-2/
if you want to read more on Defense Grid 2 on Hidden Path Entertainment's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DefenseGrid2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Defense Grid 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Defense Grid 2's primary file takes about 2.77 MB (2900560 bytes) and is named Steam.exe.
Defense Grid 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.54 MB (18387488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (375.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.77 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- steamTmp.exe (1.16 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.59 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.19 MB)
- steamservice.exe (818.58 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.75 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.08 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.08 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Defense Grid 2 version 2
If you are manually uninstalling Defense Grid 2 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Defense Grid 2 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Defense Grid 2 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Defense Grid 2.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Defense Grid The Awakening.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 221540
Defense Grid 2 is a program offered by the software company Hidden Path Entertainment. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Defense Grid 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Defense Grid 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Defense Grid 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Defense Grid 2". If it is installed on your PC the Defense Grid 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Defense Grid 2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Defense Grid 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Defense Grid 2:
- The software company is: http://www.hiddenpath.com/games/defense-grid-2/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Defense Grid 2.
8. After uninstalling Defense Grid 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Defense Grid 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Defense Grid 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Defense Grid 2 by Hidden Path Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Defense Grid 2 by Hidden Path Entertainment is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Defense Grid 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:39:42.927