Defender Pro Registry Cleaner
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Defender Pro Registry Cleaner for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Defender Pro Registry Cleaner from your computerDefender Pro LLC
. More data about Defender Pro LLC can be seen here
. Detailed information about Defender Pro Registry Cleaner can be found at http://www.defender-pro.com
. Defender Pro Registry Cleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Defender Pro\Defender Pro Registry Cleaner\Uninstall directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Defender Pro Registry Cleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Defender Pro\Defender Pro Registry Cleaner\Uninstall\Defpro_Uninstall.EXE. The program's main executable file is called Defpro_Uninstall.EXE and occupies 119.03 KB (121890 bytes).
Defender Pro Registry Cleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 280.03 KB (286754
bytes) on disk.
- Defpro_Uninstall.EXE (119.03 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
Defender Pro Registry Cleaner is an application offered by Defender Pro LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Defender Pro Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Defender Pro Registry Cleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Defender Pro Registry Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Defender Pro Registry Cleaner". If it exists on your system the Defender Pro Registry Cleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Defender Pro Registry Cleaner in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Defender Pro Registry Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Defender Pro Registry Cleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.defender-pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Defender Pro\Defender Pro Registry Cleaner\Uninstall\Defpro_Uninstall.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Defender Pro Registry Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling Defender Pro Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Defender Pro Registry Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Defender Pro Registry Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Defender Pro Registry Cleaner by Defender Pro LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Defender Pro Registry Cleaner by Defender Pro LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Defender Pro Registry Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:18:34.463