Defender Pro Drive Cleaner
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Defender Pro Drive Cleaner for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Defender Pro Drive Cleaner from your systemDefender Pro LLC
. More data about Defender Pro LLC can be read here
. Please open http://www.defender-pro.com
if you want to read more on Defender Pro Drive Cleaner on Defender Pro LLC's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Defender Pro\Defender Pro Drive Cleaner\Uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Defender Pro\Defender Pro Drive Cleaner\Uninstall\Defpro_Uninstall.EXE" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Defender Pro Drive Cleaner. The program's main executable file is named Defpro_Uninstall.EXE and it has a size of 119.02 KB (121879 bytes).
Defender Pro Drive Cleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 280.02 KB (286743
bytes) on disk.
- Defpro_Uninstall.EXE (119.02 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
Defender Pro Drive Cleaner is an application marketed by Defender Pro LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Defender Pro Drive Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Defender Pro Drive Cleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Defender Pro Drive Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Defender Pro Drive Cleaner". The Defender Pro Drive Cleaner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Defender Pro Drive Cleaner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Defender Pro Drive Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Defender Pro Drive Cleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.defender-pro.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Defender Pro\Defender Pro Drive Cleaner\Uninstall\Defpro_Uninstall.EXE"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Defender Pro Drive Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling Defender Pro Drive Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Defender Pro Drive Cleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Defender Pro Drive Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Defender Pro Drive Cleaner by Defender Pro LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Defender Pro Drive Cleaner by Defender Pro LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Defender Pro Drive Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 18:29:11.737