This page is about Defcon VR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Defcon VR from your systemIntroversion Software
. Check out here
for more details on Introversion Software. Further information about Defcon VR can be found at http://www.everybody-dies.com/
. Defcon VR is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Defcon VR folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Defcon VR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1697792 bytes) on disk and is named Defcon.exe.
The following executables are contained in Defcon VR. They take 22.75 MB (23859712
bytes) on disk.
- DefconVR.exe (21.14 MB)
- Defcon.exe (1.62 MB)
Defcon VR is a program released by the software company Introversion Software. Some users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Defcon VR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Defcon VR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Defcon VR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Defcon VR". If it exists on your system the Defcon VR app will be found automatically. When you select Defcon VR in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Defcon VR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Defcon VR:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.everybody-dies.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Defcon VR.
8. After uninstalling Defcon VR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Defcon VR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Defcon VR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Defcon VR by Introversion Software from your computer, we are not saying that Defcon VR by Introversion Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Defcon VR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 11:33:47.383